6.27.2553

I havn't gone bananas!


Hello สวัสดี. (Sa-Was-Dee :Greeting in THAILAND.)

This is my first time in blogspot.I'm Thai Girl.I'm in Bangkok. I speak Thai. Okayyy (Why I wrote in English? affected ?) I wanna practice my English. I'd to exchange student programme 'AFS' at USA or AUS. They're my dream. :) ummmmm. This entry for say 'hello!' haha.

This blog for who loves.... Fashion , Arts , Music , Photography and Toy Camera!
If my grammar mistake. i'm so sorry (Kor Tod Na!/ขอโทษนะ! :SORRY in Thai.) I hope you'll understand my messages :-D...
ขอบคุณค่ะ! (Kob Kun Ka!:Thanks.)
(I love red converse & Lacoste socks )

Yesterday I went to 'ISETAN' japanese departmet store with A'cake & SunSun. @Kinokuniya book store. Magazines SALE!! (owwww~ i love this word) but They discout only JAPANESE magazines.The crowd much in the store (japanese 80%) Ohh I'm in JAPANNN! lol


Wait for you... Central World <3

SUNSUN & A'CAKE


ME & A'CAKE

I'm very fun and tiredd ! 1 pm. I go to study @ English Tutor.(very sleepyyy ZzZzZ.)
Tomorrow is My Dad's Birthday ! Let's celebration.. oh also heavy most for study day:-(
-Thai
-English
-Maths
-----lunch-----
-Scince
-P.E. (Badminton)
-Healthy (I call 'sexology' eheh.)
-Club (Photography!<3) ... Oh my lifee! Just smile girls!
GOOD NIGHT :-)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น